This is a personalized two-week introduction into Canine Relaxation massage. There are two options available, one is for puppies 0-10 months and another for our dogs who are 10-months and older. To enhance learning retention, we have divided this into two sessions spread across two weeks.
- Initial assessment and training in practical techniques
- A mix of both observation and practical learnings
- A friendly follow up to answer any questions you may have
The first session will run for an hour and a half where we will assess your pet's lifestyle, followed by a practical session in massage therapy. Here you will learn skills and techniques to enable you to give your dog a full-body relaxing massage anytime, anywhere.
In the second session, we will develop on current skills and incorporate additional techniques, learn visual cues, frequency, and understand when it is a good time to massage your dog, and when it is not. After two weeks from completion, we will follow up with you to answer any further questions you may have.
- Boosts well-being
- Strengthens the bond you share with your dog
- Relaxes tight and sore muscles
- Alleviate stress and reduce anxiety
- Improves circulation and digestion
- Early detection of abnormalities
To work within your schedule, you can choose to come to our studio, or we can come to you. If you are outside of the listed locations, please contact us.