Colloidal Silver is a must have in your home if you have a pet. It is a natural health product that is composed of tiny silver particles mixed in a liquid base. These particles are thought to penetrate our body's cells and kill pathogens; such as viruses fungal and bacteria and is used in the treatment of many conditions our pets suffer from due to its natural antibiotic, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
Colloidal Silver is non-toxic, odourless, tasteless, non-allergenic and does not sting when applied topically.
This product has been designed to be used as a topical antiseptic spray and comes in a 50ml spray amber bottle and is a great size to pop into your Pet 1st Aid Kit. Applied topically colloidal silver can be used for a number of skin issues, including ringworm, cuts, bites, Itching, wounds, inflamed and sore paws, burns and more. Colloidal Silver helps to repair tissue damage and soothes the skin.
Spray directly onto the affected area or if that is not an option then spray onto a cotton swab or clean cloth and apply gently over the area. Can be applied twice daily until the affected area has healed.
Suitable for use on dogs, cats, horses, livestock and small pets (Guinea pigs, Rabbits)
Made right here in Aotearoa